Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You are invited to a Scentsy Open House!!


I just signed up to be a Scentsy consultant and and
super excited! I am having my "Grand Opening" Open House party
next Wednesday, Novemeber 11th
at my moms house. She lives in Spanish Fork so please
leave a comment if you want her address! I hope
you will all come! There will be treats an a drawing, just for
coming so come and chit chat and come see some great Scentsy
products just in time for the holidays!!

***If you arent able to make it but still would like to order, you can go to
www.scentsy.com/lacyelbaba and order there. Click SHIP TO CONSULTANT so you can get free shipping!

ALSO...PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING FREE STUFF BY BOOKING AND HOSTING A SCENTSY PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE!! THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IS YOU CAN GET FREE STUFF!

Please call/text or post a comment if you want to come or are interested!!
801-592-4487

No comments: